The earth mother had a deep love and compassion for the little ones. Most of her attention was on nurturing, teach, helping, and guiding them. The teacher of cycles maintains those characteristics but reaches a higher level. She is no longer caught up in each moment, but maintains a larger focus across situations. She seeks patterns, flows and cycles that interlink the many she cares for and that shape their life and hers. As a Track 3, all of her attention is focused on guiding, protecting, teaching and providing for the young. At the B level she sees far more people as "young."
Below you can find the light- and shadow-side characteristics of the B3f archetype.
- Level: B, developing and expressing your truest self
- Track: 3, guiding and guarding others
- Ideal Partner: her ideal partner is the B3M
- Comes from: this is the progressed A3f - The Earth Mother
- Leads to: when fully encompassed, she moves to C3 - The Master Teacher
- Example: Elfpath's Rohaa
Be patient with yourself. It's all a process.
Think of Elfpath's Rohaa, of her wisdom, passion, compassion, and gentleness. While she is still young in this LPA, she is beginning to express it clearly.
To fully encompass the light side of this archetype, it's necessary to encompass all of the items in this list and to be comfortable with all of the items in B3M. As you develop these items, all of the characteristics of the A3f - The Earth Mother, A3m - The Coach and the A0 - The Holy Child must continue to grow stronger to provide a solid base for these.
Like all B level LPAs, she pays more attention to fundamentals than to the surface. Because of this awareness, her actions don't always make sense to the younger ones but are usually correct.
- • Female
- • She is stable, compassionate, strong, and aware
- • She is the most patient of the B level LPAs
- • Graceful and beautiful
- • Great endurance and stability, she is unshaken by storms, ok with change
- • She is hugely creative, generating new ideas
- • She seeks to inspire the same in others
- • She strives always to improve herself and pushes others to the same
- • As such, she is less patient with the very young and works better with more mature students.
- • Her passion can cause her to be confrontational, and in the early stages she must work hard to master deep and abiding gentleness
- • She is skilled with will (5th), love and compassion (4th), social interactions (3rd), and joy, passion and creativity (2nd)
- • She tends to be strong and abudantly healthy
- • She is more aware of her own inner darkness and works to be less driven by it
- • More ok with contradictions, she has much less need to "understand"
- • Instead, she waits, and patiently works, watching real understanding blossom
- • Increasingly aware, she is much more awake (conscious) than the earth mother
- • She works always at three seperate levels within herself. She is the playful child, the loving mother, and the old wise woman, all at once.
- • Understands conscious surrender, awareness, flexibility, allowing
- • She notices patterns and cycles that most others overlook
- • As such, she is rarely surprised by life
- • While still maternal and deeply caring, her attention is focused more on the deep structures and less on the individual
- • The earth mother was very connected to earth energies and emotions (water)
- • The teacher of cycles has a comfortable mastery of all four "elements"
- • She has a growing acceptance of illness and death as natural parts of the cycle of life
- • She is less moved by such things which can make her seem less compassionate to the young
- • She is increasingly good at both accepting new things and at letting go
- • She is highly graceful at embracing change and moving with it.
- • She has a larger scope, noticing, allowing, and guiding change over time
- • She works over a much larger scale of time than the earth mother could manage
- • However, she maintains all the love and compassion of the earth mother but brings them to a much deeper and richer level
- • An amazing teacher, she sees teaching as gardening. She plants ideas and nurtures them as they awaken and come to fruition in her students.
- • She understands that "it's all a process."
- • She accepts "ups & downs" easily, perceiving the underlying cycles
- • With this awareness comes a growing acceptance of the things she can't change
- • She is aware of larger flows, cycles, and forces and learns not to struggle with them, but to move gracefully within them
- • More aware of the subtle realms she will often act as a psychopomp or reach out to people in her dreams
- • Growing awareness of and balance between the physical, emotional, mental, and subtle forces and realms
- • Easily embraces the new and integrates the old
- • Taps into the universal creative
- • Applies it easily to the personal creative
- • Generative, formative, creating and inspiring
- • She has a deep understanding of relationships
- • Can tell relationships that work and those that don't
- • Senses what needs to end, what to change
- • Skilled at sensing and remembering past lives
- • Easily takes those learnings and applies to the present
- • Her efforts are spent on guiding and shaping and much less on control
Like all B level LPAs, she is heart-centered, compassionate, loving. All her decisions come from the heart. Like all B level LPAs, she teaches others of her characteristics as she learns them.
The shadow side of this archetype can show any or all of the characteristics in the following list, any or all of those from A3f - The Earth Mother and all of those from still out-of-balance A0 - The Holy Child.
- • The worst of the female energies, manipulative, cruel, vampiric, deceptive, spreading lies and mistrust, etc
- • She is on edge, dismissive, nervous and insecure
- • Can be very impatient and wants to see everything done right now
- • Alternatively, she is nervous about acting and delays indefinitely
- • Plump, fat, clumsy, isolated, poorly dressed
- • Easily overwhelmed, scared, giving up, she panics when faced with change
- • Shuts down movement, growth and new things
- • Seeks to shut others down and discourages their dreams
- • Holds on to old ideas or attitudes and avoids new things because they scare her
- • She is rarely creative, tending more toward being stuck in what she knows
- • Wants to be good at something without the process of growing and learning. Critisises herself and others for not doing better and more
- • Impatient with herself and others, may totally avoid or push them away
- • Pushy, bossy and confrontational when she feels strongly. May walk over people and damage them
- • She often acts childish and is only good with the very young
- • Has shut down most of the higher chakras and often responds from her own fears, inner drives and darkness. Has little will to control them
- • Often sick, weak, tired
- • Scared of her own darkness, avoids it and so does not notice when it drives her actions
- • Tries to lock everything in place and make it fit
- • Tries to force life and make things happen when they are not ready
- • Can have a narrow focus and therefore misses the bigger picture
- • Will act from whichever inner piece is the strongest at the time, and set the other ones apart rather than have them work together
- • She fights and forces rather than allowing and growing
- • Sees mostly straight lines, black and white choices and overly simple solutions
- • Has trouble multi-tasking
- • Overwhelmed by all that goes on in life, can't keep track, doesn't see how it all works together and then panics, acting irresponsibly if at all
- • Tries to make everything cold and structures and can forget about the human factor
- • Will prefer one element and stay rooted in that because it's comfortable
- • Terrified of loss, endings, being left alone, death
- • Hides from those fears. Can be seen as distant and callous but is actually afraid of loss and tries not to get too involved
- • Stagnant. Stops any movement.
- • Has trouble asking for things and receiving, as well as giving things away
- • Gets angry when things change too much, too fast or in a way she did not expect in advance
- • She is scared of new things and fights anything she can't appear good at
- • Tends to see things in the distance and gets impatient and frustrated if she can't reach them yet
- • Despises and critises herself, and others around her
- • Expects others to live up to her (unreasonable) expectations, gets cruel and demanding if they do not
- • Teaches to feed her own need for respect, importance, status, influence. Teaches a narrow and overly rigid (judgmental) path
- • She is never satisfied, Seeing everything as "still not good enough"
- • Demanding, she expects excessively high performance from herself and others, and yet she constantly excuses her own shortcomings
- • Intolerant of "bad days" and rough spots. Either fights through them or completely gives up
- • Can't stand being helpless, gets frustrated
- • Fights with the flows of life if they go against her plans and struggles to do it her own way regardless, or totally surrenders to them and loses her sense of direction
- • Will put all her focus on one realm or area of expertise and ignore the rest
- • Refuses to see the links between physical, emotional, mental and subtle, even when they clearly affect her
- • Has trouble making the old and new work together, prefers to pick one
- • Barren, dry, not in touch with the universal or natural flows
- • Has little creativity of her own, tends to fixate on what already works well
- • Has trouble successfully creating new things, ideas, approaches and integrating those into her life
- • Doesn't understand connections and flows of energies between people, and so has trouble understanding relationships and why they (don't) work
- • Little sense of what is naturally appropriate. Will try to end things that just need to change and grow, and try to fix things that are just ending
- • Strongly affected by past lives but unaware of them
- • Takes her teachings and approaches from her own few successes rather than from a larger, older, inner wisdom
- • Prefers to control, shove and push over guiding and nurturing
- • Grows old, fat and rigid rather than beautiful, wise and flexible
Like all shadow-side B level LPAs, she is terrified of the heart, attacks it, and seeks to destroy anything heart-centered.
Like all shadow-side B level LPAs, she causes others to be more like herself, either intentionally or as a result of her out-of-control process.
Like all shadow-side B level LPAs, she is caught up in the surface, only rarely noticing the fundamentals.
Last edited 2012.08.13