Having encompassed all of the lessons from the A, B, and C levels along your path, you reach a state of true mastery. This is the ultimate level that humans can reach. There is no "beyond this" while wearing a human form. This stage is complete self-realization, nirvana, samadhi, ... The master has explored all of the experiences this world has to offer and found peace and harmony with them. Everything known is realized as a tiny part of a much larger whole.
Below you can find the light-side characteristics of the D0 archetype. Like the C-level, the D-level does not have a shadow-side expression.
As you explore and grow in this archetype, you must continue to develop the characterists of all of your preceding archetypes including the A0 - The Holy Child. You will find yourself expressing some of the light-side characteristics of all LPAs, even those you didn't pass through to get here.
- • Androgynous, you, the master, have encompassed both male and female fully
- • You have deveoped a vast love of all that is
- • That love has become intrinsic to you. You *are* love.
- • You clearly perceive your self and all that is as one
- • You are deeply aware of "the music"
- • You recognize all of life as part of that music, of the dance
- • You easily find the answers to the questions you pose
- • You have reached the full development of your meta- abilities
- • And your full potential in your life path
- • You know why you are here, and you are living that
- • You work comfortably with energy, at any level
- • You are fully in touch with the world mind
- • And successful at whatever you attempt
- • You no longer have a separate conscious and unconscious, having explored, uncovered and integrated all of yourself
- • You are free of all falsehood and all human failings
- • You no longer believe in conflict, fear, pain, or death
- • Joy wells up in you, always
- • You realize the infinite and your place within it
- • You have a fully developed "big picture" awareness and still can focus clearly on the tinies of details
- • You are, at last, whole
This is not the end, however. Ultimately, this stage is a bit like graduating from kindergarten. If you choose, there are whole other levels to explore.
Last edited 2012.08.13